Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice



My alarm sounded at 7am - work summons.
while in the auto-morn-routine, I suddenly remembered...
It's my birthday!

It's a tradition in my family to blare The Beatles song birthday,
while bringing you breakfast in bed. (at the crack ass of dawn)
No matter where I am, or how far I am away from family -
The Song will always await!

Me - 7:12am:
I would like you to dance! take a cha-cha-cha-chance!

Today included:
Talks and Coffee with co-workers, then later surprised with
DELECTABLE cupcakes. I work with some wonderful gals.

After work - Mexican food, Margaritas, and Toy Story 3 (feel good movie of the year)
Now, reading a bunch of lovely birthday wishes from dear ones near and far.

A new wave is crashing in, a path will be unfolded, a change in the wind.
This is the year - I feel it in me bones.

No comments: