Friday, August 28, 2009

"I'm in the Garden"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tP9eBCmMLOk/SKkc3JWYAsI/AAAAAAAAARw/dFFRPGcUuhE/s400/le_jardin_secret_the_secret_garden_1992_reference.jpg

Dickon
: The animals tell me all their secrets.
Mary: [pointing to the Robin] He wouldn't tell you my secret, would he?
Dickon: About what, Miss Mary?
Mary: A garden. I've stolen a garden. But it may already be dead, I don't know.
Dickon: I'll know.
Mary: Promise you won't tell anyone?
Dickon: Promise.
Mary: No one?
Dickon: Not a soul.

Mary: The spell was broken. My uncle learned to laugh, and I learned to cry. The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.

I remember having The Biggest crush on Dickon.
Hell, I still think he's adorable.

No comments: