Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Heartbreak


Frank Flannagan: Goodbye, thin girl.
Ariane Chavasse: Goodbye, Mr. Flannagan.
Frank Flannagan: You promised.
Ariane Chavasse: You don't have to worry about me, Mr. Flannagan. There've been so many men before. There'll be so many after this. It's gonna be another one of those crazy years. While you're in Cannes, I'll be in Brussels with the banker. He wants to give me a Mercedes Benz, a blue one, it's my favorite color. And while you're in Athens, I'll be with the duke again in Scotland. But, I don't know whether I'll go yet, because another man's asked me to spend the summer with him in Deauville. He owns race horses. He's very rich. He's number twenty. I mean number twenty one, you're number twenty. So, you see Mr. Flannagan, I'll be perfectly all right. I'll... I'll be all right... I'll be all right!

1 comment:

SoCalWendie said...

Welcome back my dear...
I knew you'd come back...they always come back lol ;)
Can't wait to see some of your artwork