Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wake Up Call



Update: I'm crashing at my brothers house/my friends, till I find a place to live.

I can't tell you how nice it is to wake up in a house that is happy, and ready to start the day by blasting some "rockin" tunes, doin' some coffee drinking, and chattin' on the porch all before 9:30 AM.

I spent all day yesterday looking for "a room for rent"
The hunt is not going so swimmingly, it's only terrifying.

There are some really great & normal people out here. But those folks tend to have their own apartment, or have personal friends as roommates.
And I unfortunately have to be subjected to the creepy-ass people out here in Los Angeles, in order to have a roof over my head.

I'm going to let go of my fear, roll with the punches,
& not allow myself to stress out (because really what does that do? nothing.)

I only need to embrace and love every second of my life.

No comments: