Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Morning Oddity

As I've mentioned in previous posts...
Every morning, immediately after waking, I start singing a single song that my dreamy subconscious left behind. *Every single morning* The spectrum is endless.
This morning it was:

Danny Kaye
the best things happen while you're dancing



White Christmas is one of my favorite films.
As a child/ pre-teen I would learn the dance routines from films/musicals.
White Christmas was the top film on my interest list to practice every dance over and over.
rewind-play-rewind-play-rewind-play.


Personal promise to ME: It was this very dance scene with Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen that I was never able to learn (obviously without a partner)
I will learn and have this dance before I die!
(within my own living room or not)

No comments: