Friday, September 26, 2008

galleria

Well, as some of you may know...

I'm trying to get an Etsy shop up and running.
For the moment, I seem a bit stuck. (Name, amount of work to sell, yada, yada, yada)

But I thought I would start to share a couple of small canvas pieces.
Maybe gain some feedback?

*I quickly snapped these shots, so excuse the poor lighting*

"Canary On my Mind"

"Type-Happy"

I dabble in the mixed media world. Thread, acrylic, ink, chalk, cloth, pressing, my photography etc.

Every piece has Many layers. testing the over all look, by covering up previous messes.
I don't like erasing.
Also, anything I do usually happens in one sitting.
If you let things linger. It eventually gets Stale!

Anyway, I'll start posting more work.
In all hopes, I'll start selling soon.

No comments: